Who does't like to decorate inexpensively?
Send a message with bottle tags
I created these tags with my silhouette cameo, using the sketch and cut features.
...Welcome friends and neighbors with a wreath hung on your front door
4 Rolls of Crepe paper rolls (red or pink for valentine's)
Medium MDF wood flat wreath
Hot glue gun and stick
Stamping ink or paint
Pencil with eraser
1. Cut strings of crepe paper about 28 to 30 inches long
2. Fold edge and roll into a rose like so.
3. Pinch the bottom of the flower towards the center to keep its shape
4. The front of the flower should look like this
5. Using your hot glue gun, glue the flowers to the wreath like so
This piece was made with one roll of crepe paper. Each roll should give you approximately 28 to 30 flowers. It took me almost 4 rolls to finish this wreath. Remember, you can make smaller flowers to fill in any gaps.
6. Cut out several pieces of craft paper of the same size and glue them together to make a very long paper ribbon.
7. With a pencil eraser, stamp circle shapes all over one side of the paper ribbon
8. Glue the strip to the outside edge of the wreath and voila!
...Make yourself comfortable with simple accessories
I created my design using the font "Impact Label Reversed" (download it here for free) and printed it on fabric transfer paper.